Answers to the questions we get most often from our Internet guests are listed below.
If you don't find what you are looking for here, please contact us.
- Can you keep my luggage before check-in or after check–out?
- We can keep your luggage at the front desk before check-in or after check-out. It is free of charge.
- Can I send my luggage at the hotel in advance?
- We can receive and keep a parcel or mail for you at the front desk before your arrival.
Please make sure to write your name and arrival date on the package or envelope.
Also, please note that we do not accept it if it is shipped on Cash On Delivery.
- Can I send luggage from the hotel?
- Parcel delivery service is available at the front desk.
- Can I access the internet?
- We provide wireless Internet access for free.
- Is a laundry service available at the hotel?
- There is a self-service coin-operated laundry room.
- Is a breakfast included in the room charge?
- We offer a complimentary breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am.
- Can I make international calls from my room?
- You can make international phone calls from the guest rooms.
- Is there a charge for a child sharing a bed with an adult?
- Children 12 and under can stay free with parent/grandparent when they share one bed.
If you need additional towels and amenities for your child, please ask at the front desk when you check in.
- Do you offer the breakfast for a child?
- A complimentary breakfast is also available to a child.
- Is there baby bed rentals?
- A baby bed is available at 1,080yen per night.
We need time to set it up in the guestroom in advance, so please let us know if you need it.
- Can I check-in early and check-out lately?
- Our check-in time is from 3 pm and check-out time is at 10 am.
If you wish to stay in a room before 3 pm or after 10 am, additional chrage will be required as follows:
1person : 1,000 yen per hour / 2 persons : 1,500 yen per hour / More than 3 persons : 3,000 yen per hour.
- Which credit cards are accepted?
- VISA, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club, MasterCard ,Union Pay.